RACS – The Original and the Best!
- Simple and efficient cleaning eliminates bacteria build up
- Designed to hold the weight of the animals that will fit on the appropriate size cage floor
- RACS plastisol-coated raised animal floors relieve animal stress by staying dry and never feeling colder than room temperature
- Autoclave safe
- Many standard sizes available and ready to ship when ordered
- Custom sizes can be manufactured
Veterinary Cage Floors
Ridglan Animal Care Systems Cage Floors are widely used in veterinary hospitals and clinics. Standard sizes are in stock and ready to ship immediately. All cage floors and animal flooring are completely plastisol (poly-vinyl) coated.
Three plastisol-coated styles are available:
- Expanded metal Original RACS
- Perforated steel Comfort RACS
- Aluminum RAC-Lite
To view all RACS products, click here.
Ridglan Animal Care Systems (RACS) Flooring products are truly beneficial to any animal care facility. Not only is the company easy to work with and willing to modify their items for you, but the animals respond so well to the material. No more slipping and sliding from older dogs who are nervous to be walking on anything other than carpeting. The grates are easy to clean, durable, and not hard on the pets feet. The fact that everything is also removable is an added bonus. I can remove them from my kennels and clean them easily. The plastic and the coated metal last for years. There is no reason to worry about porous surfaces growing bacteria. These types of grates are hard to find and there are no other grates like them. I am so glad to have found RACS Floors.