Custom Animal Floor Benefits
Plastisol (poly-vinyl) completely coats all RACS steel flooring. There are many benefits to this type of flooring design.
- For one, the animal’s body temperature is conserved. This is because the floor is thermally neutral, meaning it will remain room temperature.
- Additionally, the coated floors provide good traction. As a result, cuts and bruises are prevented. Therefore, stress on the animal is reduced.
- Best of all, the openings in the floor will keep the animals clean and dry.
Raised Animal Flooring Design
We are able to design systems for run covers, whelping areas, cages, gutter covers, and more. For additional information about the designing and manufacturing of RACS flooring, click here.
RACS coated aluminum and steel cage floors are designed to hold the weight of the animals that will fit in the appropriate cage. Also, if you anticipate caregivers will be on the floors, please mention that when talking to our salesperson.
What we need to know…
- The type of animals that will be on the floors
- The approximate weight of the animals
- If caregivers will be walking on the floors