The Best Long Lasting Dog Kennel Flooring
This article should help to understand the value proposition of RACS flooring for Dog Kennels, and why there is a high return on investment when choosing our flooring. Additionally, we highlight the reasons behind the engineering and design of the flooring we build, so you can better understand how they help the animals your work focuses on.
What Professional veterinary services providers, Kennels and clinics expect from their Dog Kennel Flooring
Housing animals is already a difficult task, especially as they may be away from loving families, or in distress in one way or another. The infrastructure of a facility is all the more important to get “right” early on, as a result. When treating, housing or rehabilitating animals, you need to be able to focus on the animal rather than the facility and the mundane physical aspects of that space.
Knowing you can count on tooling and infrastructure is a core tenet of our engineering ethos, manufacturing and design process. At RACS we have always had the animal at the center of our philosophy and our designs. Having absolutely reliable systems and facilities in place means you can do your work more efficiently, safely, and at an increased benefit to the animal.
These efficiencies can also lead to significant returns on investment and a better overall financial benefit for the work performed, allowing organizational growth through passive means, paired with good planning.
Some points of reference when evaluating dog kennel flooring:
- Does the flooring provide an easier and safer traversal of the space for the animals?
- Does the flooring assist your staff in moving larger animals, or preventing injury, or difficulty in maintenance?
- Does the flooring fit with the space, and can it be easily cleaned?
- Is the flooring providing benefits other than just being an elevated surface?
- Can the total cost structure measured against longevity, help to lower total cost of ownership?
- Is the company able to back the product and can you get replacement panels, parts, etc.?
- Are the overall day-to-day operations enhanced by the addition of the flooring?
A history of providing a best in class product that is built around animals
These are baseline concepts when evaluating dog kennel flooring for your needs. And we find that the need for flooring suitable for a dog kennel usually goes beyond dog kennels.
We find that the following organizations need the same types of flooring as is typically marketed to the Dog Kennel segment of the market:
Veterinary clinics, rehabilitation centers, doggy day care facilities, temporary animal housing, emergency pet services agencies, and the list goes on and on.
Our ability as a company to service the needs of a broad range of customers, and to stand behind our products (warranty, repair, planning services, improvements in design as needs evolve, etc.) has been one of the most important parts to our company’s success.
We are good partners for the professionals that choose our flooring, because we understand that not all needs can be defined by a single concept.
Here are some important aspects of RACS Flooring that show off this innovative spirit and important customer and animal-centric design:
- A long life, in part because of great design, but also because of materials – we use premium steel and coat it in a thick envelope of polyvinyl
- We offer modular and semi-custom installations as a standard – every installation is built exactly to your needs for that project and your operation
- Easy maintenance because of the materials and design – urine and feces move easily through the flooring, and the flooring can be cleaned, even piece by piece in an autoclave if needed
- Elevated flooring, regardless of the setting – and a planning team that can help you get exactly the solution you need
- Custom pieces that service different facilities and operational needs, including tub grates for easy movement and cleaning, etc.
RACS has been in this industry for more than 45 years. Since 1974, we have provided plastisol coated animal-specific products to customers in this space. RACS is part of ADA Enterprises, and there is a history of providing customer service and rock-solid products.
We provide customers with a team of professionals that helps them get the planning and the execution right with a variety of products. That team also services our customers as they grow and their needs change. Others have come and gone in the industry, we remain committed to the next 45 years and beyond. We believe that there is no better partner for your animal flooring needs.
The proof is in the implementation of our Dog Kennel Flooring
Facilities of all types are utilizing custom and semi custom flooring solutions by RACS. Even more users are using our standard sizes and product offerings, including tub grates, cage floors, and run covers, that come in industry standard sizing.
The proof of the value of RACS flooring for Kennels is that it is implemented in a large number of facilities all around the USA, and our customer base is growing year by year, despite the low occurrence of breakage, replacement and repair.
What does that mean? It means even though we manufacture products that generally last for more than two decades, we continue to have growth in sales. We see growth in our customer base, because they get economic benefit from prudent infrastructure spending. It also means we are recognized as a leader in the industry, and provide a product that is selected over peers because of the quality and customer service.
As more and more facilities adopt our products into their design, we understand our customer needs more fully, and are able to improve our offerings. We are proud to have such loyal and successful clientele. We make the promise to continue to innovate, continue to properly service our clients and to build stable, safe flooring solutions for the animal industry.
The Best in Breed for Safety, Durability and adaptability – Kennel Flooring by RACS
RACS Dog Kennel Flooring has the following standard features that make your life easier, and improve the safety and comfort of the animals you work with:
- Raised animal flooring with openings to evacuate urine and feces easily
- An open design that allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- A strong internal structure made of premium steel
- Rustproof, mold proof and slip resistant coating that ensures long life and enhanced animal safety
- Customizable designs that are both custom and modular to ensure perfect fits for your space
- Strategic design of the flooring surface to ensure no paw/foot issues for the animals (the sizing of the holes are not too large to allow a foot to get through)
- Autoclave safe for sanitization needs
- The easiest maintenance in the industry, requiring only standard cleaning supplies
- Modular, simple replacement if necessary thanks to the design
Why RACS is the standard in Premium Dog Kennel Flooring
Above we covered the included features of the animal flooring products we make, below we’d like to talk about the things that often seem intangible to those who are looking for a flooring solution for an animal facility. These “intangibles” may be what you need to help you evaluate the suitability of RACS as a partner in your success as a business.
- Premium customer service
- Historical proof of standing behind our product
- Stability and long-standing in the industry
- A large base of clients that have helped us to understand various customer needs better
- A robust planning team that has experience outfitting a broad range of facilities
- Continuous innovation on the manufacturing side
- American made products
- Incredible team members that make, market, and service a known brand
- Thousands of customers that return to us time and again for flooring solutions in the animal industry
We would love to talk about your needs – contact us. We have a dedicated team of professionals with expertise in the animal and veterinary fields that can help you understand our product offering and best practices as implemented by other successful organizations in your space. Whether you are looking for dog kennel flooring, or general elevated platform flooring for veterinary clinics, or beyond, we believe a single chat with our team can help you make the right decision.